Chinese English Russian




  • 校长彭育园调研国际学院…
  • 学校隆重举行2020年冬季…
  • 刘德富访问毛里求斯、南…
  • 我校通过全国高等学校来…


您所在的位置: 学院主页 < 新闻 < 公告 < 正文


Q&A for 2021 freshmen international students (online/offline) registration and report

来源:国际学院     日期:2021-02-22    浏览:

Q1 Can international students enter China as usual for the 2021 Spring semester? 国际学生2021年春季能否正常入境入学?

Answer: The Spring semester at Hubei University of Technology will commence as scheduled. According to the current situation of epidemic prevention and control:

For international students now in the low-risk regions in Chinese Mainland, they are expected to arrive at the university to register and take part in offline learning.

For students who are not currently in the Chinese Mainland who cannot enter the country due to travel restrictions and entry requirements, they can register online for online learning.



Q2 I am currently outside the Chinese Mainland. Is there any estimated time for when I am able to enter the Mainland? 我目前在中国大陆以外,估计什么时候能允许入境?

A: Because of the uncertainty surrounding the pandemic, there is no estimated time the university can provide. On March 26th, 2020, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China and National Immigration Administration announced: In view of the rapid spread of COVID-19 across the world, China has decided to temporarily suspend the entry into China by foreign nationals holding visas or residence permits still valid to the time of this announcement, effective from 0 a.m., 28 march 2020…. foreign nationals coming to China for necessary economic, trade, scientific or technological activities or out of emergency humanitarian needs may apply for visas at Chinese embassies or consulates…The above- mentioned measures will be calibrated in light of the evolving situation and announced accordingly.

On September 23, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, PRC and the National Immigration Administration jointly issued a statement. Effective from 0 a m., 28 September 2020, foreign nationals holding valid Chinese residence permits for work, personal matters and reunion are allowed to enter China.

Currently, international students holding residence permits for study are not permitted to enter the country and need to wait until further announcement by the Chinese government regarding adjustments to its border entry measure.



答:因为疫情的不确定性,目前没有预计允许入境的估计时间。中华人民共和国外交部、国家移民管理局3 26日宣布鉴于新冠肺炎疫情在全球范围快速蔓延,中方决定自2020 3 28 0时起,暂时停止外国人持目前有效来华签证和居留许可入境。”“外国人如来华从事必要的经贸、科技等活动,以及出于紧急人道主义需要,可向中国驻外使领馆申办签证。”“中方将根据疫情形势调整上述措施并另行公告。





Q3 I am in a country with low epidemic risk. Am I able to come to China in advance? 我现在在疫情风险低的国家,我可以先来中国吗?

A: No, you still need to wait for further announcement by the Chinese government regarding adjustments to its border entry measures before you can enter China.



Q4 How can I register at the university if I cant enter the country? 如果不能入境,国际学生如何报到?

A: Please finish registration online and pay for relevant fees.


Freshman International Students who are not in the mainland of China(;Senior International Students who are not in the mainland of China(


Q5 If I am already in the Chinese Mainland, can I register at the university normally? 如果我已在中国大陆,是否可以正常到校报到?

A: Whether you can register at university is determined by the domestic epidemic situation and policy requirements. International students who are in the low-risk regions in Mainland China are expected to come to the university to register normally.



Q6 If, due to special circumstances, you cannot complete the tuition payment and online enrollment on time, students should contact the supervisor via email or Wechat attached with Letter of extension (and relevant proof). The extension is up to two weeks, meaning that the deadline for registration is March 15, 2021. Apart from reasons beyond ones own control, students who fail to apply for late enrollment or fail to enroll by the deadline shall be deemed to have renounced their enrollment eligibility.